Applies to: Premium Members using the Parent's App on Android phones or tablets
Article type: Optional customization
See All Custom Rules
Not sure which Child you created the custom website rule for? Want to change a custom rule it was applied to both your younger and older Child?
On a Parent's Android phone or tablet:
- Log into the Family Zone app as a Parent
- In Settings, tap Internet filters & rules
- Tap Website categories and select Websites
Any Children in the age group are listed below Websites
- Optional, change the filtering
Tap ADD WEBSITE, see How to Block a Website in the Android App?
Tap the X to remove the web filter, see How to Remove a Custom Block Rule in the Android App?
Tap to turn the website on (blue) or off (red)
- Tap the Kids' age to switch to a different Child
- Tap the age group
- As desired, repeat the editing of website rules
You are done. The updates take up to 2 minutes to refresh with your Child's devices connected to the internet.
Internet Filters & Rules Options
As a Parent, you may want to customize our recommended Internet filters and rules for:
- Web categories (Dating, Education, Government, Hate Speech ...)
- Search engines, SafeSearch, and streaming media (YouTube, Google, Bing ...)
- Websites (specific web addresses)
- Device features (Camera, In-App Purchases, App Installs ...)
- Alerts and consequences (optional locking devices, parent notifications)
- Social networks and games (Minecraft Online, Skype, Tinder, Twitter ...)
- Advanced (Malware, Piracy, New Websites ...)